Thursday 16 April 2015

Happy Birthday Louise..... Justice for the 96

Whilst this is a blog relating to my quest to be elected to Unison's NEC I would just like to beg your indulgence to allow me to pay personal tributes to two moments in time to which I am forever emotionally linked.

To my beautiful niece Louise who would be 30 today. She died tragically at the tender age of 18 but continues to be remembered & loved by her family, friends & brave father, mother & siblings..... love to Billy, Philis, Phil & Bri xxx 
26 years ago a preventable tragedy struck Liverpool supporters and 96 of them never came home.  For almost 26 years Liverpool fans were blamed for the tragedy and a city was condemned.  We are close to justice but not their yet. Margaret Thatcher, the Police & the Sun are amongst the many guilty parties. Let justice be done - Justice for the 96 - Love to the families xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment